THAT CAPTAIN HOSA OKUNBO’s PRESS RELEASE: THE TRUTHS, THE FALLACIES, THE POLITICS & THE TAKEAWAYS
1. Sequel to the press release by the Edo born billionaire, Capt. Hosa Wells Okunbo, dated 20/07/2020, with the caption: ‘GOV. OBASEKI SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE’, our BHR Team immediately mandated the convener of the Harmless Rabbit Platform, Engr. Akemokue Lukman, to investigate the crucial issues raised in the exposé. The investigation is presently ongoing and nears completion.
2. In attempting to do justice to this assignment, Engr. Lukman has either met or/and spoken on phone with the following personalities involved:
(a) Captain Hosa Wells Okunbo
(b) Governor Godwin N. Obaseki
(c) Dr. Goodluck Jonathan GCFR (former president of Nigeria)
(d) Hajia Hadiza Bala Usman (the Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority)
(e) Barrister Osarodion Ogie (Secretary to Edo state government)
(f) CP Lawan Jimeta (former commissioner of police, Edo command, and now CP, Bauchi)
(g) CSP Haruna Yusuf (Special Advisor On Security, Edo state)
3. While speaking to the above personalities, three names continually cropped up: Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi (the minister of Transport), Chief Mike Oghiadomhe (former deputy governor of Edo state) and Alhaji Aliko Dangote. Efforts are in top gear to reach out to them and get their inputs.
4. While our Lagos team has reached out to NDLEA, our UK & US branches have also been mandated to source authentic information from MI5/MI6 and FBI respectively, bordering on the rumours making the rounds about the hard drugs dealership of Captain Hosa Okunbo. To this, our teams are making appreciable progress.
5. We shall make our findings available in a serialized format, and we hope our unbiased reports shall do justice to this crucial subject.
Please stay tuned….
BHR MEDIA TEAM, Benin Branch.